Every year the Comal County Aggie Moms grant scholarships to local high school students that are attending Texas A&M College Station, Galveston, McAllen, or Quatar that have reached senior status. We raise money for these scholarships through our Cookie Bake and sales of our unique German stein.
2018 Comal County Texas A&M Mother’s Club Scholarship Requirements
For Aggie Senior Scholarships Eligibility:
- Complete and mail (must be postmarked by July 21, 2018) the scholarship application found here -> 2018-College-Senior-Aggie-Application
- Be a graduate of a Comal County, public or private, high school or be a Comal County resident who graduated from a public or private senior high school in another county. Or be a Comal County “home schooled” resident who met requirements to attend Texas A&M, or
- Have a declared Home of Record currently in Comal County, or
- Qualified for the Comal County Texas A&M Mothers’ Club scholarship as a freshman
- Have completed at least 2 semesters at Texas A&M – College Station, Texas A&M – Galveston, Texas A&M – Qatar, or Texas A&M – McAllen
- Have a minimum of required hours to qualify for senior classification as determined by Texas A&M University
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5 by the end of the summer prior to the Fall 2017 semester
- Must not have previously received a College Aggie Senior Scholarship(Does not need to be an official transcript.)
- If selected for a scholarship, the funds will be disbursed directly to Texas A&M and the school will disburse the funds to the student account.
- Also, to be eligible for this scholarship the student must submit the Comal County Texas A&M Mothers’ Club application along with an essay postmarked by the date on the application and a recent transcript.
Funds will be deposited directly to Texas A&M – College Station, Texas A&M –Galveston, Texas A&M McAllen or Texas A&M Qatar upon students acceptance of scholarship and receiving the student’s UIN.
Scholarship Chair for 2018-2019
Comal County Texas A & M Mothers’ Club
P.O. Box 310101,
New Braunfels, TX 78131
Attention: Scholarship Chair
Our Club Mailing address: P.O. Box 310101, New Braunfels, TX 78131